CCH Tagetik is seeking a passionate and creative E-learning content specialist to support training content strategy, design and build training materials, and oversee the team’s library of content for all of our training programs worldwide.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the Training team to:
Create and integrate interactive elements into eLearning courses, including graphics, audio, narrations, gamification, etc.
Manage our Learning Management system (Litmos) to provide the best experience for the learners.
Perform quality assurance testing during the development life cycle of training programs, products and services.
Measure the effectiveness and impact of learning solutions, and use the data to continuously improve our learning solutions.
Organize updates to existing learning materials for the continuous improvement of course content.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple concurrent work streams in a high pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas and concepts logically and clearly
- Enthusiastically present solutions and highlight benefits
- Capability to foster mutually beneficial relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- MSc degree
- Minimum experience in a E-learning training and material writing environment is a plus
- Practical experience with e-learning creation tools, will be considered as a plus (eg. Adobe captivate)
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, sense of ownership and proactive attitude towards the role;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team
- English proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic about great customer service
- Knowledge of accounting basics desired
- Commercial experience
- Practical experience with authoring tools (Madcap Flare)